The Peacock

Thursday, April 27, 2017

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

It's a perfect rainy day for getting caught up with old projects. I started this one last year, and due to having some wrist troubles, I wasn't able to finish. Finally, my wrist is starting to get stronger and the heat of spring is turning into a hot summer, which eases the pain. This one is a bigger piece. So, I need to find a place to hang it. I always hang my ocean, water reflection, paintings in our bathrooms. Seems appropriate, right? It's always nice to wash your hands while enjoying a tropical beach. But, this one is a little too contemporary. I am thinking it should be in a place that's made for a funky piece. I guess we'll see. For now I have to paint in the details, and finish the shadows. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment