The Peacock

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Newsletters, and current project.

I've finally added a mailing list to my website! This is new to me, since I've never had to maintain constant feedback through the internet. I've had a few people ask where my subscription button was. I figure, it's going to make it easier to keep in contact with the fans who are interested in upcoming projects/paintings. I mentioned in the newsletter that, with me publishing it exclusively - it may not arrive on a weekly basis. Art takes time! Some work may take longer than others. If you want to sign up, you can go to my web page here - or click the link on the right side.

Anyway, I am so happy to be helping my friend out with her site, and receiving help from her as well. The art community has to stick together!

Other than working on my site, I've been painting a new digital piece for an old friend, that I grew up with. Sadly, his little brother passed away from an unexpected death - just this year. It is painful to have to paint him. But, I am very proud that I've been given the chance. I hope it makes his family a wonderful Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment